Tuesday 28 June 2011

Happiness is only real when shared...

So Glastonbury 2011 has been and gone and I can't even begin to explain how amazing it was. Everything about that place is beautiful and unique and interesting. Glastonbury has so much detail and so many amazing things, from sitting on a hill hearing the sound of flags and looking out over the whole of the festival, to stumbling across and small folk band singing  and seeing people crowd round dancing and swinging each other around, to watching your favourite band in a crowd of singing people, every single person enjoying and sharing the same experience in a unique way. Everybody takes something different from Glastonbury and I have loved it so much these past three years that it is wear I want to go every year, where I want to take my children and my family, and eventually where I want to die and stay forever. It is for me, truly one of the most magical places on earth.
Here are a few of my memories from Glastonbury (I obviously couldn't capture everything on my camera or show you exactly how amazing this place is.)
In our camp-site was...

  • Joshua Connolly
  • Aimee Wootton
  • Katie Ford
  • Hannah Hewes
  • Ruth McDonald
  • Samuel Iwaniak
  • Douglas Ebling
  • Danny Heydon
Over the weekend I watched....
  • Metronomy
  • Two door cinema club
  • Little Dragon
  • Fleet Foxes
  • Radiohead
  • Bright Eyes
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Warpaint
  • Yuck
  • Bombay Bicycle Club
  • Friendly Fires
  • Coldplay
  • Foster the people
  • Lykke Li
  • Those dancing days
  • Beyonce
Me and Beyonce! I somehow was on screen while she sang halo, amazing!

Pyramid Stage



































Bertie my bug friend

Best baguette every, lettuce, halloumi, Greek sausage and mint yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment