Tuesday 20 December 2011

Home is wherever I'm with you...

It is so lovely to be home for Christmas, on Saturday my parents picked me up after spending a depressing, but productive night in the flat alone. We drove back and when I got home my lovely best friend Evie came to see me, followed by Josh (I don't need to explain who he is again).
On Sunday morning me and Josh woke up to a full English breakfast cooked by my mum and dad, with all the trimmings; two sausages, two bits of bacon, fried bread, an egg, beans, mushrooms and normal bread and butter. Incredible. Then the day got better and better as we watched Christmas films, I went out for a drive with Josh, then mum made an incredible dinner; prawn cocktail to start, in memory of my Pa who passed away two years ago on the 16th. Then my favorite dish, turkey chicken, that my mum made up, its basically chicken breasts in an amazing mustardy, creamy sauce. Then cheesecake to finish, again so amazing!
Then on Monday, it was finally time to see all my friends again at MEGA XMAS EMO ONSLAGHT, a night that comes once a year just in time for everyone to be back home for Christmas! We all got very drunk and I had such a fun time, then afterwards all the girls had a sleepover at Evie's. One of the best nights I've had in a long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment