Monday 9 July 2012

Playing catch up

So once again I am playing catch up with myself, as I am always forgetting to update my blog, then when I come round to it, lots of things have happened and I have a lot to say, and a lot of pictures to post. It's confusing as I always feel like I'm just floating about not really doing anything with my life while on a break from University, but somehow I always have a lot to update everyone on when I come back to it.

As you know it was my Dad's surprise birthday party, and finally the pictures are online and ready to show you all.



English weather can do one











And now I have a few more photos, as me and my family have been for a weekend away in Whitby. I love Whitby so much, it is such a lovely seaside town. The weather was bizarre, in true British spirit; one minute it was sunny, the next it was raining, and then the next the air was covered in 'sea mist', it is basically a mix of fog and veryyy light rain. Delightful.





























1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my most recent blogpost, xx

    ReplyDelete