Saturday 4 June 2011

Today was a lovely relaxing day. I woke up in the morning and got ready for a bike ride with Kara. I was amazed at Kara's bike as its absolutely beautiful, its white with flowers on and a little spot perfect for a basket which she assured me she would get. I am very jealous.
We set off down the 'country walk' which has a river running down the side. The country walk is filled with grass and animals and lovely things, it was such a nice relaxing ride and we went all the way to my friend Tunney's house and stopped for a drink and chat. 
On our journey we saw:
  • Three rabbits (one of those was dead with weird red eyes)
  • A stork (which turned out to be a Heron)
  • A frog
  • A mummy duck with loads of little chicks hopping around and following her.
  • Tunney and Abbie
After our bike ride Kara had work so I headed home, I then went to the pub with my parents and had a take away curry to end the evening. 

Pointing to the chicks




I have never known a house to have so much juice, welldone Tunney
What a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment