Friday 29 July 2011

Bon Iver

Bon Iver have been one of my favourite bands for a long time now, in 2009 I found out they were playing at Glastonbury and predicted they would be the highlight of my festival, and they did not disappoint. During the song 'For Emma' the camera zoomed in to me and my best friend Evie, singing out hearts out. We were spotted on Television by lots of my friends and family and I was so happy that moment was captured. It was on the Glastonbury website, but after a while it was taken down and I haven't been able to find it again, which is so annoying, but it doesn't matter because I will always, always remember seeing them live and how amazing they were.
They are doing a UK tour this year to promote their new album (Bon Iver), and due to a lack of money I won't be able to go, but wanted to so so much.
http://boniver.org/#/sections/categories/blogtower/all/0/

so I'm ridding all your stories

And at once I knew, I was not magnificent

I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind

No comments:

Post a Comment