Monday 8 August 2011

London Riots

It has gotten to the point where I have to mention the London riots in my blog. I spent till 3am last night with Josh listening to the radio, TV reports and twitter posts about the riots, which can now only be described as lawlessness looting. I have spent all today doing the same thing, along with the rest of England and probably the world. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?
This stopped being about the shooting of a young boy a long long time ago, it is now about stealing, rebelling for no reason and idiots being idiots to be honest. Innocent peoples live's have been ruined thanks to these people. If they were rioting in memory of this boy/man's death, they wouldn't be ruining innocent people live's, business, and putting hundreds of people out of jobs.
I cannot contain my anger, or express is enough.
Rant...not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment