Monday 26 September 2011

It feels like a long time now since I last updated my blog. This week has been very very busy. 
Living with five girls that are all amazing and fun, means that having a moment to yourself is rather difficult. I have no idea how I am going to get any work done this year.
It is only four days until I get to see my amazing boyfriend Josh again, it was our two year anniversary last Thursday and we didn't get to see each other, so Friday will be the day we celebrate. Being so far apart is so shit, over summer I forgot how hard the distance makes things. My biggest wish is that we will last through University, because these two years have been the happiest of my life.

Freshers round two, has been tiring and fun too, I am definitely ready to go back to being lazy and going out for nice lunches, having sleep overs, and being really boring in general haha. Time to get back to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment