Tuesday 18 October 2011

Alton towers

Last weekend included a very spooky trip to Alton towers with Josh and his friends from home. It was a special scarefest night, and the park opened till 9pm. 
Our journey began at 7:45am (far too early for me) as we got the bus to Josh's friend's house and began the journey to Alton towers. We went on as many rides possible and managed to stay at Alton towers for a record 12 hours (for me anyway). Going on Oblivion in the pitch black was a highlight for me. Alton towers also pulled out all the stops and actually terrified me in one of the spooky tower rides. Never been so scared in my life.

Other than that, my days have been fairly boring, it was amazing seeing Josh at the weekend. However, my lovely cat Sadie has gone missing which has made me sad. 
If you see this cat around let me know...

Uni work is already piling up, and I am already using every excuse in the book to procrastinate from doing it. A trip to meadow hall on Saturday, for some window shopping and crispy creams will sort me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment