Sunday 13 November 2011

Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaah

This weekend has been so good, Friday began with me heading down to Leeds on the train and then getting lost in Leeds city center, but finally finding my friends and going for a lovely weatherspoons ahaha. We all bought alcohol after that and headed to my best friend Evie's Uni house. We arrived, and after lots of hugs and hello's, Evie opened her birthday presents and then all the girls went and got ready.
We headed to the house party which was mainly full of people from Nottingham! Catching up with all my friends was so good, and of course my night ended by looking after the birthday girl as she had a little cry, because it was her party and she can cry if she wants to. Before that happened though, I experienced something I would never like to experience again, Evie's uni friend's arranged for a stripper for her and it was the most horrifying thing I have ever seen, as I watched an old man basically molest my best friend. Evie looked like she was going to cry/pass out throughout the whole performance, and she truly left her teens with a bang.

The next day me and Jasmine headed back to Sheffield as she was visiting me for the night and experiencing Sheffield nights out and looking and my lovely flat! We had an amazing night and spent the majority of the night holding hands, skipping around and twirling each other round, I loveee Jasmine.
Then today we went for a massive breakfast and lounged about till it was time for Jasmine to go back to Manchester, we said our goodbyes and that was the end of my lovely weekend, full of old and new friends.















No comments:

Post a Comment