Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone

What a lovely Christmas, I got so many lovely things this year, I got:

  • A top
  • A cardigan 
  • Lots of sweets and chocolate
  • A curling wand
  • Cocktail glasses
  • An amazing Turkish pan
  • Perfume
  • Lots of body butter pots
  • A bag
  • Bunting made just for me
  • 3 cook books
  • A Japanese cartoon address and letter set
  • A calender 
  • A Necklace
  • Eyeshadow
  • An elephants teddy
  • And a Pascal teddy
I feel so thankful and so so lucky.
I am also so excited for our Christmas number two, because my sister wasn't with us for the first time ever this Christmas, we have decided to celebrate again on New years day with Josh, Tabba, Chris and Nanny and Robert too. Which means more presents and Christmas dinners to come. I love my family so much. Here are just a few photos from the day...









No comments:

Post a Comment