Wednesday 25 January 2012

Houses and milkshakes

Went for a vanilla milkshake with the girls yesterday and it was so so tasty, I had been craving it for a long time and I'm glad I finally got one. Another craving I keep having is for a McDonalds breakfast, but I'm not sure I will ever get up early enough to go all the way to McDonalds and have one.

More interesting news that I have recently got, is that me and my friends at uni have found an amazing house and are sorting out the paperwork to get it, but it is basically ours now and we are all so excited. Me and my friends searched through hundreds of houses on the internet, rang so many housing companies, and took quite a few trips up to the student area we wanted to live in, and finally it all paid off. There were so many disgusting, dark, dirty and damp houses we saw, but eventually we came across what we'd all been looking for, and our excitement literally poured out of us via smiles, laughter, screams, and talk of the house. 
The house is modern, big, it has a garden, it has nice rooms, a lovely living room with leather sofas, a glass coffee table and a fireplace; the kitchen is all newly renovated, with a big wooden dinning table. The rooms aren't huge, but a nice size and they are all double beds, and last but not least, two nice clean, modern bathrooms.
It made me a very happy girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment