Monday 19 March 2012

March

Life has been rather busy lately, with Uni work, friends, family, trips, and nights out, therefore I have somewhat neglected my blog which is sad because I like to write down my thoughts, and general things that happen in my life.
This weekend has been Mothers day, a day to spoil all the Mums out there, and a day for general girly fun. On Saturday me, my sister, my mum and my sisters other bridesmaid all bundled in the car armed with a little granny trolley for all the things we picked up and bought, money, coats, and excitement, and we headed to Birmingham at 10am. We spent the day looking at beautiful jewelry, flowers, dresses, cakes, bunting, decorations etcetc; we watched a beautiful and funny catwalk which was Disney themed (and obviously wedding themed also), we had tea, sandwiches, and cake on a beautiful cake stand, and generally had an amazing day.
We spend actual Mothering Sunday at my Grandma's house with both my beautiful Grandma's, my parents, my sister and Robert. As always, the food and company was amazing.
I love busy weekends at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment