Friday 13 April 2012

#

Went to the cinema on Wednesday to see Titanic on the big screen, and unfortunately in 3D (the glasses are so annoying); the film was incredible on the big screen and I would seriously advice any Titanic fans to go and give it watch. Before the film the girls and I went to 'Slug and Lettuce' in the corner house for some cocktails which were 2-4-1 with any cinema ticket, which was amazing, I love only paying £2:60 for delicious cocktail. 
I am one of those people who is very naughty, but very prepared for the cinema, and every time I go I sneak in a massive bag of microwave popcorn, and a bottle of pepsi max in, usually accompanied by some sort of chocolate; there is no way I am going to get the bikini body I pine after at this rate.

Just lately my thoughts have been filled with constant panic and worry, as my family and I are silly people and decided to book our holiday to my beautiful villa in Turkey right in the middle of all my assignment deadlines. I actually have one deadline while I'm away so I have attempting to do my work that is in now, and the work that is meant to be in while I'm away and just after I get back...not sure if I'm going to be able to do it all, but fingers crossed I can.

1 comment: