Sunday 1 July 2012

Surprise



Maxi skirt- Topshop, Top- American Apparel, Belt- Cow Vintage Shop
This week has been all about pulling off a surprise party for my Dad's birthday, it has been so stressful, but in the end it was so rewarding seeing his face, and his surprise at all the people he loved in the world making the effort to come and be there for his birthday. As always my mum put on the best spread, and everyone else made food and brought it over, and we had an amazing BBQ and feast. The sun even came out specially for the occasion!

This week I also got to see the Olympic flag come through the little village I lived in for 18years, Radcliffe-on-Trent, it was so fun and it felt like I was at a festival/carnival, as at the skate park near the village center had a stage, music, rides, stalls, food, lots of people sitting in the sun drinking and laughing, and it made me so excited for the Olympics. I love it when everyone comes together to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. Ah i love this outfit, wish I could pull of a maxi skirt so bad! Love your hair & glad you had fun at your Dad's birthday party. Ah I did one of my teaching placements in Radcliffe on Trent too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I don't think I suit them that much to be honest, but they are so comfy I can never resist!
    The party turned out well in the end, it started off very dull and rainy, but the sun made an appearance specially, so we were happy!
    Awww it is such a small world! I love Radcliffe, it was a nice place to grow up! I bet you taught at one of my old schools! x

    ReplyDelete