Thursday 16 February 2012

Bon Iver

I know I have posted about Bon Iver far too many times already, but I cannot show enough love or appreciation for their music. They are my favorite band in the world, and I could listen to them all day every day. They can make me smile, send me to sleep, think about life and reflect all the good and bad things, then smile about it all because the song is so beautiful. I can sing along to every song. And although they don't really want to make me get up and dance, I feel if they even attempted a song that did, they would ruin everything they have, however I could be surprised...they are brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. i've been hearing a lot of positive things about bon iver, but this is the first time i actually listened to them. thanks for this post! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete