Monday 11 June 2012

Presents

I forgot to mention what I got this year. I have had some amazing presents and I got a lot of stuff I asked for ages ago and forgot all about and there they were, amazing!
I got...
A navy blue American Apparel maxi skirt
A white pleated scallop crop top
A light yellow knitted top
A Ted Baker floral scarf
An amazing Sony Ipod dock, which makes everything sound amazing.
A little gold watch with a black strap
Lots of lovely rings
Two necklaces
Three picture frames
A hand knitted black aran jumper (thankyou Nanny)
A lovely wooden sign I can put in my room
A broach
£50 overall
A happy birthday balloon
A Colin the caterpillar cake
and lots of beautiful cards

Overall, everything was beautiful, and I am so so grateful to everyone who made this weird birthday, so amazing. I took a few photos of my watch, kitted yellow top, Ted Baker scarf and one of my necklaces



No comments:

Post a Comment